Re: Lunar Cycle in the Hero World?

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_9qtvPPbIUG9yBHBCKlACJ5Qw8KUptGYdZMw1Jm72zxmQUJBsr0m80KFckSuLjNfI46I4kbR>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 13:12:56 -0700

Quoting Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_s5T7Bm6LetxJGX9l6InE_sLaSm3cUF18ynTEZKl_B51I-jZCUKWCvy7oVsLbJcNuz_6qYJBn.yahoo.invalid>:

> How does the Lunar Cycle affect Lunar heroquesters in the Hero World?

Days don?t exist at that period, and so th larger period take precedence. The strength of Lunar Magic is determined first by the aspect of the Moon Goddess who dominates at that mythic period. Golden Age, Verithurusa = waning half
Storm Age, Lesilla = crescent go
Great Darkness, Gerra = Dying Moon

> And how does lunar magic work in ages where the particular moon or
> god wasn't manifest? Can Nathans use Perfect Balance in the Storm Age?

Remember that all the various moon goddesses are actually one goddess in different forms, and so this question doesn?t apply to her at all. But of course, it does for others who didn?t exist then.

> Can Irripi Ontorites do their Brown Man magic in the Golden Age?

Remember that one peculiarity of HeroQuesting is that the questers carry their world within them, and so their magic is available to them.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford