Re: Humakt

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_0GHt4iNmHz4E0qi_JKpiP8iYxFzp-ikKtP0U9bNeqEElI_cZkwuD5slbHWujuov8yOEe-UW>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 22:23:16 -0700

YGWV
> Greg said about Humakt:
>> I took the liberty of sharing the fact that the cult was the place where
>> psychos who loved death collected.
>>
>> Just like there are Humakti who are honorable, upright, sane and
>> concerned with justice. Honest.
>
> Can I ask,

Asking is always allowed.

> in your Glorantha, what percentage of Humakt's worshippers is
> represented by each of these two groups? Just trying to get a feel for
> it.

I don't know. I hesitate to say because then it becomes DATA. No one takes census in Sartar.

> And how about the "Cynical, sarcastic, arrogant, intelligent and
> remorseless" types? Those psychos need someone to tell them what to do

Remorseless? Sounds psycho to me.
But, being less cynical, sounds like there's room for them too.

The key here is that "Youdon't choose your god, the god chooses you." There are probably some who were Chosen to serve Death who are confused, unhappy, dutiful yet still wanting life, and thus damn careful and deadly.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford