Re: Is Argrath a theist or an animist?

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_nZ-jMyQ3Of2FnDCkuZ0269g7ypkk4oJzpL0Ot6TZK4bxWBoafib439gzjI5MEWio>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:10:50 -0700 (PDT)

Rorrrry rrresponding to Tim Ellis, responding to me:
> > > Is there a common magic religion that makes the Gods' War your
> > > "home" otherworld?

> > Umm, Storm Bull/Urox...

> Not quite - his real "Otherworld" is contained in the Eternal Battle.
> A definite bit of wierdness that's somewhat contained in the Middle
> World (Just like the Moon is somewhat contained in the Middle
> World). It's not the hero Plane/Gods War.

That's an interesting approach. I don't think it makes Storm Bull, Urox or St. whatever-his-name-is-ox into a common magic religion. But it might make it rather like the moon in the sense that theist, animist, and wizardly entities all mix there.

Then, if AWB is a Bullman, his use of theistic magic would be inconsequential, though it might cause a stir.

Anyone know anything about the Twin Spears (not the Twin Stars)? They are one of the groups that AWB joins and brings with him out of Prax. Does anyone know anything else about them (meaning published or -- dare I say it -- generally accepted Glorantha)?

Tim also asks:
> Was Argrath White Bull a Storm Kahn who conquered his anger?

He was a member of the Bullocks, who are a Storm Bull band. You don't have to be a Storm Khan (or even a Bullman) to join, but it sure helps. He's pretty odd, so I would make no assumptions.

Chris