Re: Some questions looking for answers...

From: Paul King <paul_at_xx50wXXj3TtFY2QIF55Wd6AuM2Whv55k-ks4CnhbMGQrwQx5ENul9IkdrtqzqdBgsh5000y>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:38:38 +0100

On 20 Apr 2007, at 08:19, Michael Hitchens wrote:

>> On the other hand, all rape is worship of Thed and all rapists are
>> vulnerable to becoming broos.
>
> In all societies across Glorantha?

That's what was said. Maybe if there was a local non-Chaotic rape- God (yuck!) they would get the "worship" instead but I don't know of any. Heortlings may be more vulnerable mythically - in part because of the general point i mentioned earlier but also because Ragnaglar was a Storm God.

I would personally tend to the view that instances of rape found "acceptable" by the perpetrator's society would at least be less likely to turn them into a broo. Which at least is something of a get out if you want Char-Un, say, to be that brutal without regularly becoming broos.