Re: When feats fail catastrophically

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_WPO3_QiJKs6HbJKQYoLIK8TTmxEVdCVhtYI9XfZsmG3sLa_GpGoB6l-CkjVCEEm866R>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:21:41 -0000

This was indeed pretty much what I was thinking. Then again, even in the extended contest it's useful to think what the fumble result means, and what that 3xAP loss signifies. The nature of theistic magic on Glorantha makes this a bit of a poser, at least to me. Is it possible to anger your deity, because when doing a feat you _are_ the deity. One of the effects that comes to mind would be the shifting of the characters personality towards the virtues of the deity. When embodying the magic, your own personality weakened.

  -Adept