Re: Gloranthan Digest

From: Jimbruce <john.hughes_at_g-wrkGp5lrsl6JeCOxzCNGFTiv9c-b3rGtuVR19hzq2fyUcfgojmhe1YYnFhAiLV>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 08:56:28 -0000

{Repost. Yahoo is being Yahoo).

Simon Phipp wrote:

> I see that the Gloranthan Digest, under Graham Robinson, has folded.

This is a great sadness for all the tribe. More than anything else, the RuneQuest Daily/RuneQuest Digest/Glorantha Digest was responsible, over eighteen years or so, for the development of Glorantha as a shared world and an international community. Its web-searchable archives are a great treasure for us all. Chris Bell, Henk Langeveld and, for many years now, Graham Robinson have given tirelessless in running the lists.

Thanks Graham for your hard work as a listmeister and con organiser. Let's hope we see the Digest rise again.

Cheers

John

John Hughes

nysalor_at_7tk4EWJlmWL-bYI5gFWR2C1ra48mXiOqcgKPWDMv9bWUUm46h2savjDF_TGpdxBFoJsmpILYONmaBSgxGg.yahoo.invalid Questlines: http://mythologic.info/questlines/ Mytheme gallery: http://mythologic.info/mytheme/

There was a muddy centre before we breathed. There was a myth before the myth began,
Venerable and articulate and complete.
>From this the poem springs: that we live in a place
that is not our own, and much more, not ourselves. And hard it is in spite of blazoned days.