Vingkotling question

From: Ian <ilikemonkeys.geo_at_EdjpSJQ_QqLqg0WF7D4G7LNEzMUz8m-sBUG92eVxU7O1j8TWhWWMWUtwLoD>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 06:28:25 -0000

According to Revealed Mythologies, page 27, the old Kaschati tribe of the Malkioni were seduced by Worlath into sacrificing to him, and became the Winkoti. Given the morphological shifts I've seen the Malkioni perform on other foreign entities, I'm GUESSING this means Winkoti = Vingkoti. I'm curious if this theory is true, and what it might mean in terms of third age cultures.

Do the Orlanthi talk about Vingkot coming from the West, or having a pre-Heort origin at all? Are there still Vingkotlings alive and kicking in the 3rd Age; if not, do they have active descendants? If you don't buy the Winkoti = Vingkoti connection, who do you think is a proper candidate to be the Winkoti?