Leagues and associations membership

From: pat_the_bratse <patrik.sandberg_at_oRuAyfh3BxSiMQTB5gmojankFDAbm2pH0ePKGjZzQl8WRhN4rGzxxp1UfLdf>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:39:57 -0000

Hi all,

I'm reading through the new Lunar stuff in Champions of the Reaching Moon. I'm still wondering about the basics of leagues and associations. Is a league always (more or less) composed of members of the same "occupations"? (Like scholars, penitents, soldiers or nobles.)

Is every numbered component (pages 4-11 in CotRM) of the Immanent Action Liberation (House Kortillion, the Bright Line Outreach, the Moon over the Waters, etc) a league?

And how large are typical leagues and associations? How many members do the league "Moon over Waters" have? And how many people could be said to belong to the "Immanent Action Liberation" association?

Cheers,

Patrik Sandberg