Re: Fwd: Death of Orlanth

From: Toread DuDerysi <jakyer_at_jK7rE3E8BRgeK-E37Ma__TkKO2sHq1ojSurYuTuTa89OKi-kJDrP3fiOjzDBO7WrP5JYE>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 16:02:09 -0000

Yes, Doburdun has a different lineage which doesn't involve Orlanth or the Storm Tribe at all.

> Now, true, this may not make sense in your Glorantha (I have no
> problems with it in mine, FWIW, but I know there's other things I do
> differently), but Greg can only really talk about his own Glorantha.
> Although, so far as I know, there's no bar on discussing such
variants
> on this list.

Just as long as folks remember that they are discussing their *variant* and that it's a definite case of YGDV, hope it won't be a problem. Just _don't_ expect everyone to embrace it, right?. =)

My two obols,

Jeff