Re: Runic associations: Humakt, Vinga, Nandan and fertility

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_0g4hhReB-QCxvetEfiY4U1JwTE6K2bOvy4jqnMN8OQJ4pq7b_hRz1ny_0hui8v1O32M>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 00:17:41 -0000

What are you talking about?

I suspect this is a matter of YGWV. Vinga is described as a tomboy and adventuress full of life and laughter, and the red headed lodge is near orlanth's hall so vingans can go visit when they desire male company.

I've never seen anything to indicate that Vingans would marry women. Not that there aren't women who fancy other women as wingans, but that's definitely not the rule or a central tenant.

I disagreed with many other takes you had in the post as well, but mostly because you present these ideas in the style of "This Is How It Is", instead of "in my campaign".

  -Adept