Re: Good Tricksters, Hare? Greg SEZ:

From: Olli Kantola <newsalor_at_v4zWP8wK56uxJx_WrDZnzf771U-mORwaEKe0-5Q79DQZ0aAGrXIuAMB90CW3wmn_KEp>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:05:14 +0200 (EET)

Tim Ellis wrote:

> However People who are called to the Trickster (already a small
> number) are (Orlanthi) All Disciples. Those that aren't are
> (orlanthi) all devotees with the remainder being "only" inititates.
> So your chances of meeting a Eurmal initiate is about the same as
> meeting a Humakti Disciple.

Actually I think that your chances of meeting initiates of Eurmal are pretty high! Remember that all tricksters that are bound to their roles, of which I'd guess the ones who are protected by chieftains are the majority, are initiates.

If you somehow meet a trickster who is unbound, you either take him into your service or kill him. The ritual role is the only thing that is keeping tricksters from being walkin', talkin' and possibly murderin' disasters. Besides even the bound ones could go critical any time.

Olli Kantola

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.