Beren the Rider in the Lunar Provinces

From: Nicholas Pagnucco <npagnucco_at_QYdi_GpE7mu0bSumEcaEp4stU8SxNlRUsuTwJa8AqdG2dy89tv8e_jqr12f6gZN8w->
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:20:30 -0000

I've been trying to find more information on Beren the Rider, particularly as he may be worshipped in Vanch.

Vachite religion is influenced by the Orlanthi but are not Orlanthi per se. I can imagine a Darkness-Age hero like Beren having a place there, especially since Beren came to the Orlanthi from the North. I know he's strongly associated with Elmal among Heortlings and Sartarites, but since Vanchites aren't even Orlanthi, they may not associate Beren with Elmal.

Anyhow, thanks ahead for the help & information. YGWV expected and so on :)