Re: Lodril in Caladraland

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_mOFiCSsJ1T2_YguNzyOsjuzJgItrfPMfqsf2YfeMVYWijSx61Esm3a9YY3P3pjbp4Y>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 14:22:57 +1100

Hi David,

On 07/03/2008, David Dunham <david_at_zhrUH_YiYGpa4LfuhUO0epI0Mgst7u5sUsFQTcc58yx1OEEXyw9Vgrl0j6u2GEYLoIu6bx7UTFld.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> King of Dragon Pass of necessity abstracted a lot in order to be a
> computer game for all. "Maran Gor" probably encompasses a number of
> "malign earth rune" (to use the RQ3 term) goddesses, such as Ana
> Gor. (Just as the game presents only one "Ernalda" and not Bevara,
> Kadone, Jera, etc.)

It *did* occur to me that Maran Gor might be considered to be more acceptable than Ana Gor and that the "Maran Gor" religious buildings might include persons capable of Ana Gor rites. I wasn't sure since the bloodshed was not especially ritualised, but perhaps they'll take blood any way they can get it.

Thanks for your reply!

--
John Machin