Malkioni Astronomy

From: Ian <ilikemonkeys.geo_at_DuoOGj6o_zC3qmwtzab1L7TkfO7SPR_fB6ln33KpMRhTpTH-43P1SWVnObL>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 04:01:07 -0000

Hi, all. I've been away for awhile, simply because I've been running my Castle Coast game and too much Glorantha outside of that venue would just be distracting. :)

But now, I come seeking help. I've got some navigation coming up, and I need to know the Malkioni names for the three fixed positions in the Sky Dome - Pole Star, Red Moon, and Zenith. I can fake other stars and constellations as necessary, but given that three fixed points are going to be an *amazing* boon to any navigator I wanted to hew as close to the platonic Glorantha as possible.

Any myths your Malkioni have told about these three bodies?

Thank you for any help you can provide,

Ian Cunningham