Re: Healing in Prax

From: Gregory Privat <gloarmy_at_alk4MXpZmLsC6H9q6QVIFjbJsZSH5wmSeK3N-2hb4uY8l_XJcun9k65GKcLTZkXPv3bG>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 23:03:59 +0200

In my Glorantha, I see the problem of casual healing in another way :less healing and more "prevention" :

1 : Waha teach us how to survive, that mean how to not take "damages, wounds and diseases". If you see those knots on the rope that stand by this water place, you know you won t drink it... and so on. 2 : Never eat meat with your left hand, or Malia will come : some kind of propriatory cult to Malia.

Greg(ory) Block Privat