Healing in Prax

From: Stephen McGinness <stephenmcg_at_ITgVvxGhYN8rqiIcB80U8EvON_fN-IuAjEAFkjxS7UaIUFYkL0wUSqJrE3TkViVEX>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 16:22:03 -0000

I am just about to embark on a game in Prax. I am intending to begin it using RQ2 - my favourite Glroanthan ruleset so far - and to extend it by fusing in the Heroquest aspects for Rune Magic and HeroQuesting (obviously!) :) .

Anyway, my initial question is going to be one about healing Prax. I understand that Chalana Arroy would be a good source of healing etc round Pavis and among Heortlings but where would the core healing come from among the Praxian nomads and in Sun County etc? Why would animists look to Theists for their healing - would they not have traditions of their own to combat the depradations of disease and war?

I cant remember reading anything about Praxian healers - thoughts?

Stephen