Re: Treasures of the God Learners

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_S2ytMMoAaCwWcp3by6XsxPHHNXUAg015DuZ7iDe7RQKGXXcskM3Fto4yRjb7fdsm6Ai4i>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:31:33 -0700

> -Would a sage easily recognize an item created by the God Learners
> (coins, jewelry, weapons, magic items, mechamagical arms...)?

Depends - what is his area of expertise? If it isn't "God Learners" or something close to it, I'd give them a large-to-huge penalty/resistance to correctly ID it.

> -What kind of reaction would arouse seeing someone carrying objects
> created by them? (for example in Pavis)

Probably varies from "Ewww that's disgusting" to "Hey, that looks neat", depending on what, exactly, the object is. I doubt very much that they would know that it was a GL artifact.

I don't think the common man (i.e. 99.99% of people) couldn't identify a GL artifact to save their life. Could you identify a Minoan or Akkadian artifact if you saw it on the street? (If it turns out that you can, then you are not in the 99.99% of people...)

RR