Re: Fw: Re: How best to learn about God Learners

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_vdd0ZyTe1C_waTX3mZ9z5ucrLVH5DzsXkQv1wlRmjRawIlL4teaE5N-_btLPtQCXEDL>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 23:04:56 +1200

At 10:55 p.m. 26/05/2008, you wrote:

>Are all Illuminates are agents of Gbaji?

As far as I am aware, no. Only Dark Side Illuminates are reportedly agents of Gbaji and we don't have a single example of such.

>There is the one well-documented (mostly?) Lawful Illuminate, the
>Uroxi tribal king
>Oddi the Keen who is the hero of the Reminiscences of Paulis,
>(though again one
>has to hark back to Cults of Terror to find him).

He was in Lords of Terror where it is said that he allied with Dorastor to fight the Lunar Empire. The alliance failed and he killed himself fighting Ralzakark.

>Was Oddi the Keen an agent of Gbaji?

Even with the extra information, I'm still inclined to say no. He hated the Lunars
and felt them to be the worse threat to the world than Ralzakark. Is this the attitude of someone who has damned himself for the world to such an extent that he acts to fulfill himself?

--Peter Metcalfe