Re: What do they look like?

From: digodiegodigodisco <Digodiegodigodisco_at_B2HiWjMU7Zc-omfdcESHqc20HzcgSOHVppaTSwsNRJrvFG2GggS48ilZZ>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 08:19:07 -0000

> So please someone, can you help me whith looks and behavior of
> *god learners
> *EWF
> *dara happans
> *orlanth

I never thought so much about the God Learners looks like. When I read about I image them jusy like west wizard and sorceres.

The EWF is more funny than the God Learners. in the same way that the R'n'B, Rap and Hip Hop people has it's own no-verbal way of comunication with expresives movements of hands, arms, stand position and way of walk, the EWF peoples, in his imitate the draconic behaviour, they would show a no-verbal comunication based on draconic comunication. I suggest this conducts:

-Walking a little bit bended down
-No arms movements
-Quick tonge móvements, taking out the tonge in several times between
the pronunciation of the words
-Stare look.

After that we can estabilish a way of dress and a way of think but I'd rather focus on the Dragon's culture before try to plan how this culture would be asimilated by the EWF humans.

About the Dara Happans I considered them like the ancient greek with an ancient and rich history and roots that It can look like the ancient mesopotamian peoples and the Summerians.

And about the orlanthi I would try translate a paragraph extrated from a document called "Ejércitos de Glorantha" written by Slaicepse. You can get the full document original at the Gloranthahispana yahoo groups web site: