RE: Heroquesting to travel

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_nBqdoftYE_x79NQpN7VKtkNXA80lotspxsdwwuXWfxolwxJxo-z5FqihXHzBu2TnDyk>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 00:15:02 +0800

As Greg Sez:- YGWV

My Tarshite tribal foot will use small, square shields instead of round bucklers. Also my Dragontooth Runners have triangular dragonbone shields, painted to resemble Dragonewt runes. Sadly the latter have now been completely Gregged and will shortly be reconverted as some kind of Esrolian guard unit. :-(

How commonplace is Heroquesting? I remember hearing that Harrek the Hsunchen "Heroquest'ed" while he slept? Further, that you can 'Heroquest' to go somewhere..Ralios to Fronela.if memory serves?

Can Dipsomanix the Cupthane, a one legged, Colymari Hermit/Shaman
"Heroquest" 100 miles to the Greydog Inn each night, by popping some Hazia
onto the fire - hooking into the myth of the creation of the Inn (or its brew) and so just turn up on a stool by the bar?

Nobody can really remember how he got there, just that he is always there. Nobody can ever remember him leaving, he's just never there in the morning.

Could he collect his nights coin as part of the Heroquest? When cleaning the "till" each morning Kornos is always surprised to find another
"newishly" 4 coppers from the 1520's with the King Sartar stamp.

Sean