RE: Heroquesting to travel

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_0wcwXlHJEEU1ak3OHAo8U2ooocpAieWkfB-kL7MvPaQNI193Oi2RwAuCLg1_pJa>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 01:09:11 +0100

We speak of the Hero Wars as the time when things begin to fall apart. We always say 'soon'. I think it's worth noting that 'soon' is like when Christ said (paraphrasing here) the Kingdom is coming soon, in fact it's here. I think that is what Greg is going for; we don't have to wait for Hero Wars books to be published to know what happens - our games tell what happens. Your game is what happens.

(grandmothers, eggs, negative pressure)