Re: The dreaded Teshnos banana riots

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_l_8hVAC_sbz0UnDmn6e4XG6u4M708KWumq1qryfgw0s4zPsbKweCuqQ2J11vl4>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:38:20 -0800

I did not think the life-flame was a tangible, controllable thing.

Observable within a person, yes. A physical object that is transfered from person to person like property, no.
I likened it to the same spiritual force in Buddhism that gets reborn into new forms, without control of society, without known pattern.

Again, where does this assertion of yours come from?

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_tNuyl-nOjjLo4hEQnrGQsL2ZCXBZnB2GBUFMrXkIWEm-SZ_7s-zUbGPssNvbzIgfYcQB1SOk2xxDIOP2RLLSM9TJNQ.yahoo.invalidz