Middle Sea conquests and colonies

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_0WRyV8E6f8Hbed4P3bqUaRbD5EFLQKS943S2uJTFvAMSfV74gNrrxodgjiNXg4xO>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 14:34:29 -0800 (PST)

Am I looking at dates incorrectly, or did a lot of the conquests and colonizations, expeditions, etc. take place before the "classic" God Learner Heroquesting techniques become dominant (or even successful)? I do NOT have MRQI Glorantha Second Age because I am waiting for the new one to come out in a few months.

>From the MRQ Jrustela book, and Kings of Seshnela:

755-768 Orvansfal is King of Seshnela: sponsors lots of expeditions, reign ends at same time as take over of Kralorela 768-789 Svalak is King of Seshnela: establishes colonies in Teshnos and Melib 776  The New Order becomes monastic order At some point around here I think: The 753 Compilations, Malkionerism - seems to be getting going on Jrustela..?????? 772 ?? Svalakswal established on Melib
798?? opening of School of New Order
806 Order of Otherworld Explorations founded 845 God Learner Collective founded...around here Hwaros discovers RuneQuest Sight????

Maybe it's all garbage, but it kind of looks like the activity up to maybe 780?? did not rely on hijaking Heroquests, switching stuff, masking, etc.