Eastern extent of EWF - where, when

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_1M2oBDKHMuis2d70R6NGA-tubj59HG1UlM28kvQGt9Laumb6RIFzy1cpgos6UO6K>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 14:38:25 -0800 (PST)

I don't have Glorantha: The Second Age. I'm waiting for the new one to come out...

In Genertela, Crucible of the Hero Wars it mentions the EWF extended influence into Prax/Wastes and Pent. I think I understand that eventually the folks running Kralorela became more friendly towards them than toward the Middle Sea folks.

How far into Prax/Wastes - all the way to Teshnos and the Iron Forts?

I'm looking at the 770s and 780s and wondering if you could expect EWF folks over in Teshnos. I figure the odd ambassadorial type, agents, etc. but I'm wondering if there is more documented somewhere.