Re: Connecting the dots between Anilla and Zaytenera

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_fsKpLSd-90KSLFTDdvOE0zqlpvpHl7I8cJmsTzPiX-5fTZhJJ94-ll1B-eZlO6UjVPT_E>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 08:16:39 -0700

> /// OK, I'll take my mask off. What I'd like to do is connect Annilla,
> which I
> will qualify as the original Blue Moon, to Zaytenera, the pure white moon
> which
> much later became Lesilla and Ulurda, the "modern" Blue Moon(s), and thus
> write
> a full monomyth of the Blue Moon.

Except that, *according to Lunar myth*, Lesilla and Ulurda were just aspects of Sedenya which happened to be colored blue (as opposed to black (Gerra), a different red than Rufelza (Verithurusa), and white (Zaytenera) ). They are not related to Anilla, the Blue-Streak Moon, which seems to have been around whrther the other Moon was or wasn't in the sky (so there were two Blue moons in the sky at different periods of "history", but remember that Anilla has been the *only* detectable moon for most of history since the Dawn so, frex, the God Learners wouldn't know of Sedenya other than as a Moon Goddess that was "killed in the Gods Wars").

As there are two (meta)physical objects currently in the sky, both called "moons", saying one *is* the other is the sort of double-think that certain Lunars are good at, but the rest of humanity isn't. And the Blue Moon that we can detect isn't part of the "Lunar" Religion (they have myths to explain it, but they don't worship it just because it is a "moon").

On the other hand, there's probably *someone* out there that believes what you're trying to prove...

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.