Re: a sense of deja vu

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_qncs-WFa0Jd4ZBu5eYzBScsNGR9Qo3XVS52DiC_nbYd-O3_ojP1YNmnyGqw7WDCQ>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:01:43 -0000

Keith :

> The Blue Moon Cult from Troll Gods is possibly one of my favourite cult write ups,

tbh, I share your enthusiastic appraisal of it...

> The fact that everything is supposed to be secret is a great asset when no one really knows the Truth.

This is true, but I can't help but feel that this is the smoking gun that here we have yet another remnant of God Learner experimentation.

I've always thought that the religion of the Blue Moon Plateau was a deliberately GL-contrived hodgepodge of various Blue Moon cults all rolled into one, some time during the Second Age.

The write up is almost *blatant* in its descriptions that the various groups of worshippers round Glorantha actually have nothing whatsoever to do with each other, and yet somehow they all belong to the same cult ?? God Learners woz here. :)

Julian Lord