Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: ryancaveney_at_KwcdmAclReHr-CTA9fZ4dFHgdqRWGyKKZoXT_7JuLlMDcbT6xYVGQvkWn-gowdFY
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:19:07 -0800 (PST)

>> one annoyingly self-righteous Chalanan you
>> have to keep preventing from healing the enemy!

/// Well you can't prevent her doing that can you? /// Otherwise she pouts and you keep bleeding and hurting.

I like the approach taken by Elmal in the Chalana heroquest in King of Dragon Pass if you give one of the wrong answers: it would be wrong to hurt the healer, but I can't let her leave, so I'll just roll her up in this convenient carpet and carry her back home. An adventuring party could do the same: immobilize the healer until all the enemy are confirmed dead, and only then let her out, at which point she is forced by her vows to heal you anyway. It could almost be a running gag, like BA's fear of flying in "The A-Team".

Ryan