SOLACE and SOLACE OF THE BODY : what are they ?

From: hcarteau_at_4E5PBaednh3wrcgpu1Kb0SNT1j2GECWan-BcCp5L5MCVvNaD8PRU6fWnxoeGs-6LkQT
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 19:30:54 +0100

In researching for my world-shaking thesis on malkioni issues, I have stumbled on the concept of Solace. Malkion the Prophet taught about Solace, and this concept isn't very clear to me. It could be :
- keeping a distinct personnality in the Afterlife, in bliss with Malkion

Then there is Solace OF THE BODY. These words were added after Hrestol's Death, when he is said to have "bodily ascended" to Solace, before witnesses. Even Malkion Himself hadn't done that - He had dissolved. To me, Solace of the Body is a super-rare event that happened only to Hrestol or Rokar (depends whom you ask), and maybe a few other Saints.

What we normal people can aspire to is Solace (I read "Solace in Glory" once). Only the Greatest did reach Solace of the Body. Does that sound correct to you ?

Oh yes : what is the exact meaning of solace in the english language ? I understand it means something like "refuge" or "comfort". Doesn't sound like much if it's the case...