Votnakiland [Re: Okapi]

From: bachelornewtling <mrjibberjabber_at_EkYsVeviTO_AvsV-dLZ4BS9_m_tm4peycFQw3G3dmGg08BM8LWX0NjRBDRGPw>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 00:10:25 -0000

I originally asked the question as I'm running a Votankiland game and am hoping to populate the Elder Wilds with a different range of beasts, unseen in other lands. To my mind the hills and mountains are populated with Markhor, the forests of course with pigs, warthogs and deer, the plains with various beasts not of the normal Praxian mix, perhaps other sub-species or other interesting plains beasts. Then of course, there are lots of lizards, dinosaurs in the Elder Wilds.

How did other folk populate their Elder Wilds and Votankiland