Re: Introductions and a question

From: Pomeroi <pomeroi_at_hZQWb0K0SoRNql0v6Ykpcfp9uKw_ilutNYuxUAoBgS5XEww2amNdjzz3Q6xhbCxNwE5a>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 19:19:35 +0200

Hi Zach,

the others already gave some good advice. Only one word more from me. If you want to start and have the look and feel of Glorantha, you could find a play by mail. This will keep you out of geographic trouble. While you play a bit you read on in lists like this. And within no time you feel well enough to start your own small campaign (or a 2-3 evenings event first time).

Perhaps some other reading here can suggest some pbm. I am currently in one, that got stuck :-(

Good Luck
Pomeroi