Introductions and a question

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_oWMAAkIsqWrQa7Qcg6ia9DsCS6U550h525HLcJB6AF_TZt0Rf-i1l6aZmXJwX4AV3JSga>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 19:13:26 -0700

Hi All,
My name is Zachary Kline, and I'm apparently the newest member of this group. I thought I should introduce myself a bit. I'm currently attending college at Oregon State University, and also happen to be totally blind. My interest in Glorantha has been peaked recently by my exploration of King of Dragon Pass, a computer game I hope to soon be able to actually play instead of merely read about. I was directed here by a member of the GloranthaInternetGaming group. My reading about the world thus far has been fascinating, but I'd love to actually be able to role-play in it. This leads to my question. Are there any gaming groups in ORegon, preferably in the Corvallis area? Transportation is sadly an issue for me, so ideally a university-based group would be preferred. I'd love to have a chance to explore this setting a little more. All the best and I'm glad to be here. Hope to hear from you soon. Yours,
Zack.