Re: What PBM _can_ be

From: Rob Thornton <oblate777_at_RjaykSCY_orzSedbM5RSWEYCrqECzXgNt8qdFrKiOwXWf7nbvgsaefoGb3UYc8kqZo>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:51:26 -0400

Um. I didnt want to be too specific, but now I must tell you that I was not talking about Alda Chur in either of those points. Both of those points emerged from my direct experience with a PBEM and since I never really played in Alda Chur, I couldn't have been discussing your wonderful group. :)

I thought Alda Chur was great reading and it sounded like a good setting - though I had some problems getting through the character generation process. The resources were a little scattered, especially since I was working up something special with Christopher and the normal templates did not always apply. But I joined up because the group sounded like they were having such a good time!

Rob