Re: Initiate in exile...

From: newsalor <olli.kantola_at_j5ugBqtS88symT4geqc20RQPmg0Dbwd90TEycwg5mYwKuUsiabcP2W9qKsN8xZP>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 20:32:21 -0000

Hello all,

I would not use any hard and fast rules or charts to tabulate what kind of penalties the PCs get. With HeroQuest, I'd just make it into a conflict. You could base the difficulty on how the PCs manage to squeeze worship and sacrifice between their misadventures.

They could try to heal their wounds by participating in orlanthi ceremonies and getting to participate could be an adventure or could just involve some roleplaying and a contest or two.

Olli Kantola

--
As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being

 - C. G. Jung