Bagogi HeroQuest

From: Pomeroi <pomeroi_at_nw-YzdSpwnhoLa0B77mBOrlwACbxWjP7S2yLVbvPookFodHZc9K4GJHCKv_3a9wDld0n>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 18:37:57 +0200

For some reason entirely out of my control ;-) I need to think about a HeroQuest for a Bagogi Hero.
I am interested in any idea or pushes to the right links. Just in case you are VERY creative right now, there is a little funny side order: The Quester, while having an obvious chaotic background, is to full-fill the prophecy
"Once a Chaot shall be a Hero of Law"
so he should do/gain some good while on his quest.

For me, the quest itself (the process) is not as important as the idea about what power/feature/artefact a successful quester might gain, though I always like to read good stories as well!

Any hints welcome

Pomeroi

AS, if you read this, pity me.