Re: Broo Miniatures

From: Howard <green27_at_DD1F3bcORpOylqSTtTEs1o69BaPDCBJgCqSJ5rGj_upWPFz6KKuAMYWAUzZQJHnYNRnc>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 14:22:09 -0000

"more difficult to get dynamic movement into a 28mm figure"

Correct! Which is why a regular pose is better.

1H spear and shield doesn't mean 2 ranks. Unless, of course, you are designing your range only for use with HotT or DBA! Myself, I prefer a game with large units. 1H Spear and shield is still a phalanx formation (Anyone remember the Ancient Greeks?)

You are correct about the spear poses - upright or 60-degree forward slope is the best for ranking up.

I don't recall the more static pose you mention. If they are marketed so I don't have to buy the "dynamic" pose I'll be happy. I just think it's a waste of resources, is all.

Howard