Re: Broo Miniatures

From: varma_many_truths <ahitaylor_at_yq4G_v7ewvqHd2XOeooMa7gnYNU9_YwgAPpfN6iSgVH8Vq0yBcurypvcAsgtTBexiq>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:00:15 -0000

Hi Sorry I did not cover off the 2 ranks DBA point. My wargaming backround was WRG 5th Edition, which I did not care for as it was the weapon rather than the person wielding it that mattered. DBA and HOTT fall into that category for me.Only more so.

The Glorantha skirmish rules that will be released via free pdf in February have the Spear Wall ability that allows units like Marble Phalanx to fight 2 ranks deep in some circumstances.

The mass battle rules that are "coming soon" in true Gloranthan fashion ,have the same basic ability but also allowing extra adds for a very deep formation for the "shove factor"

Andrew