Re: The origin of Ogres.

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_RqAT1QAn1LFJ09Amubq79j_vpy1KTSN3m6qFaIRvjosDgzM6jPxIUqLwHo29zyD9>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:42:16 -0000

> Not quite. The distinction I am making is between an act being chaotic in and of itself, and an act being chaotic because of its mythic resonances.

And I'm saying that in Glorantha, those are the same thing because in that world the act's mythic resonance is an inseparable part of the nature of the act.

That's why I think Peter Metcalfe's opinion that the act is either chaotic or it's not is correct, I just don't think that it's the only relevant factor. I think that attitude, intention and feelings are also important.

Simon Hibbs