Re: The origin of Ogres.

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_PwyWUEf9ldkRqyOo2zgCneUIIOJ0KgLIjwM9cMzH6W6HtOp65M7CJ3VkNNJYpLkW>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:54:52 -0000

> Oh definitely, what we need is carefully monitored and limited levels of orgiastic, bloodthirsty violence. Only previously approved spontaneous expressions of devotion to the god will be tolerated.
>
> Simon Hibbs

I just want to clarify that I'm being perfectly serious. The basic rites and practices of these cults have an intractable contradiction right at their core.

They are using powers and practices that bend and distort (and have the potential to break) the coherence of the natural cycles of the universe, in order to aid survival and provide magical power in the universe.

Simon Hibbs