Re: English rules for 'Dieux Nomades'?

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_EsHYkYH6AUQciSXDcxpVZXqHJn0DRt6-NNAi0wDx7gWAEo5EXwi4eVVYvqIjDUwVWjDHAaa>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 15:39:11 +0000

Board games have indeed taken off, but I rather doubt that there would be much success to be had in dusting off Dragon pass or Nomad Gods giving them some improved box art and offering them to the market. Games have moved on, the old Avalon Hill style '2 player, 4-6 hours to play' game. Who's got that much time?

Small World (aka Vinci) might be a good starting point to consider how to re-present Nomad Gods. Somewhat abstract maps and peices, coupled with random combinations of powers and tribes for each play... Moonfriend Bison Tribe vs Chaos Hating Morocanths vs Trader Rhinos.

Not too sure what I'd base Dragaon Pass on off the top of my head.