Re: Cannibalism in Prax (was Bestiality in Prax?)

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_c-clb9Xc_aZ5l5hUp1S-BDL3mjqz0p4JXAb49vvC4DeOBZ4hRSWrho7Vdz_K8ddL9pL>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 07:44:07 -0600

But saying the CC resides mostly at
an oasis raises a slightly different problem. Most Praxians are nomads, living off
animals that live off the land. They don't farm at all. The oases are useful for
three reasons. 1) An excellent supply
of water. 2) Decent grazing for herds.
3) crops that can be taken from the Oasis Folk. But the Praxians need the Oasis
Folk to do the farming for them.

    So do the CC engage in farming? Or
do they protect/terrorize the Oasis Folk into providing food in exchange for
protection from the ghosts at the Oasis?

     Actually, as I think about it, that's an interesting scenario...

Andrew E. Larsen