Re: Vadeli besmirching

From: Daniel <von_das_at_7lq5RZw0tdyw4vPt_D5k5KR47EZvOA91w_P_HWVTSMWl04D7XXgwU33SiU8uEJJRRQB0>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 22:11:42 -0000

What's interesting to me is that Vadeli are apparently not Chaotic, and yet they defy the laws because they are laws, just as the Brithini follow laws because they are laws - now, doesn't that remind you of a certain excerpt from Salonar Tamaskil?

Also, I think you have to admit that their whole mandatory incest, patricide/infanticide and so on package is, at least, a cut above your usual everyday evil.

I think they are just as inhuman as the Brithini, and perhaps nastier to outsiders, though that is an accident of their nature.

That is not to say I won't be interested in a Vadeli story. Then again, did anyone write a Brithini story?