Re: Uzuz

From: Lord Hennamono <lord_at_ggPBmpyNuIdlVfp4ea9XBHDemFVF7cD8B5vftsIhwz-Dh6QOwaAPJPLmRLTK_Ae7TAZg_An>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 18:36:29 +0000

On 10/03/12 18:16, Lord Hennamono wrote:
> Perhaps I have been playing things wrong all these years but in my
> Glorantha the Uzuz were all born in Wonderhome. All births in Hurtplace
> even to Uzuz mothers produce Uzko (or worse...). Some Uzko may come
> through their deeds to be regarded as Mistresses but none are born any
> more - just as no human is born a hero!

Actually I'd qualify that as one of my players has already pointed out that I had a young Mistress Race in my own campaign (to be fair back in the 80's when we knew a lot less about trolls!)

I think all Uzuz must be born in Wonderhome. But heroquesting to Wonderhome does mean new Uzuz can be born since the dawn. As most Uzuz are IMHO thousands of years old they certainly do have the ability to quest to Wonderhome to give birth. How often they do so I'm uncertain about...