Whic rebels at the dragon-rise?

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_ATZS2owdX7Lzoz6WRKX6ruK-nswLvuTk_frDyYOioI-ZcWsG1NyTU_EFPVTlEYHP2o>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 18:47:01 -0000

My copy of King of Sartar has been taken by boggles, and my game is closing in on the dragon-rise event. I recall that Mynarith Purple was one of the Orlanthi intruders (dying in the event but being carried along), and obviously Kallyr was there...but I forget what other rebel leaders were involved (I think there were eight total?), and if any other died.

If it is permitted, could someone provide a quick list? (I can just make it up, but the contraints of working to source material tends to lead me to more creative scenarios)

Thanks in advance;

--Bryan