Entekosiad (Was Cults for Dara Happan noble women)

From: soltakss <soltakss_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 14:44:05 -0000

Peter Metcalfe:

> >> Dendara, the Goddess of Air
>
> > Goddess of Air? Really? I'd have thought that would have been Entekos. I'd have pegged Dendara as Goddess of Earth or Goddess of Marriage.
>
> Dendara has air powers ever since the Entekosiad was published sixteen
> years ago.

Ah, I see. That explains it.

Of all the early Stafford Library/Unfinished Works, the Entekosiad was the most disappointing, in my opinion. It read like a Lunar Thesis on HeroQuesting, which it probably was. It seemed to me that a Lunar HeroQuestor was trying to prove a connection between Dendara and Entekos. Does that mean there was a connection or just that a connection was made under certain circumstances?

I found it frustratingly disappointing and felt that it muddied the waters considerably.

See Ya

Simon