Re: Zzabur and the Great Compromise

From: hcarteau_at_...
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 23:16:51 +0100 (CET)

> Dear Gray Sages,

So. you've seen my hair then?
/// I have. You are a tapir. Or were, at last Chimériades. I dare you to deny it.

My gut feeling would be that he should be, as he is of deity-power and deity-provenance, although not from a theistic background.
/// And his eransachula buddies are the "gods" reverred by pagan, and he's on a power par with them.

However, he seems to be free to act in the mundane world.
/// Perhaps not so much. Since the Closing nothing happened that was attributed to him/it (I can't represent zzabur as human anymore).

Flooding Fronela is nothing - that's just using magic to drown a land. Nothing there that would affect the Compromise.
/// Doubleplusgood.

Moving Brithos to another plane, however, might be seen as messing about with the fabric of the world.
/// It's the Law. It's Logic. It's called "collateral effects" in the Bronze Book.

But, whatever his acts are, the very fact that he can do them means that he cannot be bound by the Compromise.
/// His single act of the Closing doesn't affect time... I think. So it could be in the Compromise.