Re: Dragonewt peculiarities

From: Pomeroi pomeroi_at_mailfass.de [WorldofGlorantha] <WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 18:14:19 +0100

On 01.12.2014 17:57, Pomeroi pomeroi_at_mailfass.de wrote:
> On 01.12.2014 14:52, tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk wrote:
>>

>> I'm sure I have mentioned this idea before but I don't recall which
>> list/forum...
>
> Thanks Tim,
> really good ideas for cameos or to create first ties. I like especially
> "walking through a dragon's mind". But what I am really looking for is
> something like what it is like to "talk to" (if that is right wording
> anyway) a boss type....

Oh! How stupid I am! This could do the trick! (Not exactly the story you told, but the starter.) Tim, read my answer to Hervé's post to see more of my intentions. YES, I think this is pretty close...

(And still, if somebody could tell me what it is like to travel dragonewt roads ;-)#

--
Fortune's Real-Life Courtroom Quote #19:

Q:  Doctor, how many autopsies have you performed on dead people?
A:  All my autopsies have been performed on dead people.