Re: Orlanthis and the Dream World.

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 10:13:44 +0000

On 12 Jan 2013, at 20:40, jorganos <joe_at_...> wrote:

> The Dream World as mentioned in Arcane Lore and RM is a short world, created by magic of the Inner World.

In Glorantha, I've always used the dream world as the unconscious side of the collective three worlds. It's from before the exploding spike ripped the universe apart and the magics separated. It gives fleeting glimpses of the original world. Some people would try and incorporate into their lives, just as we have people nowadays practicing lucid dreaming. It will of course show weird stuff - how the world is not now, but provides great insights for players in adventures. Few would realise it is Golden Age now.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433