Heroquesting

From: Edward G McDonald <EGM_at_Trinity-Group.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 19:14:46 +0100

Hi all,

I have been thinking about the thread started by Andrew Larson (Thedquest).

If the PCs act in the manner in which their gods acted in the relevant myth, should they not benefit in some way? After all, they may not be Heroquesters, but they were incorporated into a heroquest (BTW would that mean that they are on the Heroplane?) and acting in it.

I would therefore think that they should get some greater understanding of their god's mysteries and or some other spiritual benefit. They have acted like their god (on the Heroplane?) and emulated his behaviour and thus are that much "closer" to their god.

Any thoughts?

Edward
(back to lurking)

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #513