Hero Wars questions

From: Danbuter_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:25:29 EDT

De-lurking to ask some questions. I do not have a lot of the info available to many of you, so I hope you know the answers to the following: 1. Apparently, the Red Moon is going to be destroyed? I think I saw this on the list. I really don't like this, as I happen to like the Lunars. I can understand having them pushed out of Sartar and Dragon Pass, but why totally screw up the world to do it? If this really happens, it can limit the usefulness of further products to me, at least. 2. What is the general outline of what will happen during the Hero Wars? Just basics, so I'm not completely surprised. 3. I'd rather see Pent explored before I see another Prax item :> Thanks in advance!
Dan