Re: On the finer points of the vocal inflections of the Durulz

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:04:48 -0700

Stewart

> I'd therefore appreciate any pointers or help that people can give me on =
> our fine feathered friends: be it directions to published works, or even =
> campaign ideas that people have instituted themselves.

Sadly, I'm not aware of any serious Duck player characters. I do recommend playing the first few years of King of Dragon Pass, I think we did a good job of portraying a Duck community (note the houses in the background). Regrettably, this community is no more, since it was smack dab in the middle of what are now some clan's lands.

> there are Durulz in the east, where they are called Keets

I think to be picky, the Keets of the west are duck-form Durulz. There are a variety of Keet types, including the pterodactyl Sorns.

--

David Dunham
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>